Saturday, May 14, 2011

i recently read a quote by the singer, Adele and it got me thinking about how stupid i am. she said how she doesn't have the time to worry about her weight because she has music to make and things to do in her life. this makes sense and also makes me feel completely pitiful and foolish. why do we all worry so much about how much we weight when we really should be worrying about making something bigger of ourselves? we have so much more important and better things to get done in this lifetime besides being at a perfect weight which doesn't even exist right?

if anyone saw me when i was walking, they'd surely think i was crazy. i actually talk out loud to myself and have conversations with the voices in my head, like i'm two people. it'd be pretty funny and embarrassing for me. ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment