Sunday, May 1, 2011

conversations

you just ate so much food. that ham and cheese must have had 500 calories. god. it's all going straight to your butt and thighs. 
shut up ed. 500 calories is not even a lot for lunch. and it's not going straight to my butt and thighs. my body is going to use that good nutrition in order to fuel my brain and heart and every organ in my body.
if you keep giving in to eating, into your cravings you're going to be huge and fat and gross and worthless. you're already worthless. you have to listen to me. i am helping you. 
you're not helping me in any way. you're killing me. it's a slow suicide. if i don't eat, my heart is going to stop pumping blood and i'm going to die. i am not worthless. i have a purpose in this life and it's not to listen to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment