Friday. Woot. This week has been one of crazy ups and downs and weird feelings. (CAUTION: sorry for the negativity in advance). Ben left Sunday to go back to school so I felt pretty down in the dumps that day:( Monday rolled around and my Mom worked which left me home alone, not like that is anything new though. Tuesday was a doctors visit and I have to admit, although I like the new doctor, she seemed strange and I felt like I was 5 again, but there are worse things I guess. Wednesday was a good day for the most part, it was so nice out that my Mom and I went kayaking on the ocean!
It was slightly windy but we got a good arm workout in haha! Thursday was interesting...I felt pretty sad because my Mom left to go to NH for the weekend and I was bored all day, I tired hanging my hammock out but failed...one exciting thing that happened though, was that I got a package from GNU foods, so watch out for a review coming soon!! I also had to work last night, which to put lightly...SUCKED. It was so pointless that I was even there because it was dead slow, and I just kept letting things get the best of me, so yeah it was rough. So that brings us to today, which has started out pretty good, I woke up and went for a nice walk and then ran out to the store to get a couple things. While I was driving I thought that maybe I'd go for a hike on Sunday (if the weather is good, which it might not be)...sooooo yeah, my week in review. Pretty much poopy but I do have some things that I am proud of, if you can believe it!
- not freaking out or having a tantrum when I wanted to just lay down after work but everyone wanted to watch the UMaine hockey game and talk.
- letting go and having a couple of drinks (GASP!)
- going to work even though it was the last thing I wanted to do!
- reaching 2,000 calories even though I felt disgusting the whole day
- pushing through the rough days when Ed was so loud
- talking back to Ed when I felt gross
- cooking something different for lunch (sweet potatoes and couscous!)
- eating when I was hungry even though I didn't want to (or Ed didn't want me to)
What are you proud of? What did you do this week? Plans for the weekend?