Sunday, March 18, 2012

P28 High Protein Bread Review

Hello again peeps!!
So as I mentioned in my last post...I have a review for you! The amazing people over at P28 Bread sent me a couple samples of their high protein bread to try...


High Protein Bagels:



High Protein Bread:

Crazy amounts of protein!!!

As soon as Ben and I opened the bags we were already wondering what it would taste like...we weren't sure if we'd be able to taste the whey or not. Ben was wondering how they would make it taste good with all that protein, as was I!

To our surprise, the bread was very good and tasted pretty much like regular bread except a little more dense and a bit chewy but yummy!

The bagels, I tried this morning, and I'd say they were pretty awesome! I only had half as it filled me up fast but with some jelly and peanut butter, it was amazing!

These breads and bagels would make great pizzas I think...hmm maybe and idea for the future!?!



Have you ever tried P28 bread? If so, did you like it?

2 comments:

  1. What a great review, Tayla! (The company also posted a link to your review on their Facebook page!!)

    I've never tried P28 bread before but would love to so so so much!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I didn't know they said something on Facebook, that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete