Saturday, March 3, 2012

I think the hardest thing that I am struggling with right now is comparing what I eat to others. I do this mostly with my fiancee, looking at what he is eating and making sure I don't eat more than he does or if he doesn't eat a lot than neither will I and so on. This same thing happened with my mom at the very start of my recovery but I  somehow got over it and realized that she had different needs than me and blah, blah, blah. I mean it's obvious that my needs (food wise) are going to be different than a lot of other people, because we are all unique and our bodies all need different things to keep us in balance. It's just hard for me to accept this I guess...

I find myself constantly thinking about what Ben is eating or what how many calories he's gotten compared to me and it's just stupid...I have to stop doing this, it's not healthy and won't help me in the long run. Sure, Ed loves it, it gives him something to do and then he can beat me up about it, but I've had enough. I don't want to be focused on other people, I need to stay determined to do what is right and healthy for me.

I don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment