Monday, September 12, 2011

sometimes i have no clue where to go to get my issues out....i try to talk to my mom and she gets mad at me or else i just have a hard time telling her how i feel especially when it comes to things such as food and body stuff...i try to tell ben about stuff just to get it off my chest but it just makes him stressed so i don't know what to do because i feel like i need to tell someone but someone who's going to be there to comfort me, to make me feel better because obviously i'm horrible at doing this for myself. i always feel like ed turns my comforting into excuses so i get so lost...

i try to comfort myself: every body is different. 
but then ed comes and shoots me down: yeah but you should be smaller than her. 


you can see how frustrating and tiresome this can become...i usually just give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment