Monday, September 5, 2011

been having contradicting thoughts today about eating. i feel like i've gained weight since being at college and that scars me..so one thought i had today was not to eat and go back to old behaviors thus resulting in weight loss but the other thought was that life is here for us to live so why starve myself and what's the big deal with gaining a bit of weight...? i feel like i want to lose weight but i feel like i'm eating too much but then my heart voice peaks through telling me that i can't go back to the bad behaviors because what's the point of that? if i start back doing bad behaviors and stuff then how do i expect to every beat this stupid disease? my other side is telling me to just have fun and eat whatever and workout and just do what feels right because life is short and it's supposed to be fun right?

No comments:

Post a Comment