Friday, June 29, 2012

Seven things {you didn't know}

Ali over at Every Bite Counts nominated me for the versatile blogger award and LifeLaughFood nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award this week so I am very happy and feel loved! These ladies are amazing and I'm so thankful they thought of me for these!


So....seven things about me that you didn't already know. Hmmm...

1. I do not enjoy the sound of guitar. Ben is going to hate me for this but when he is playing a song or just practicing, I can only take so much before I have to tell him to stop. I hate being mean about it, but my little ears cannot take the noise that it produces. Weird.

2. I give good advice. But I can't take it. It's easy for me to give out advice and hope to others, but when it comes to myself, well I pretty much suck at it. I have a hard time being "easy" on myself and find that taking my own advice is a struggle that makes me feel weak and un-perfect.

3. I love cuts, scraps, scars or anything that looks "nasty". I don't know why I like these but every time I end up with one, I admire it and show it to Ben, "Look! Isn't this awesome!?" haha I'm so freakin' weird.

4. I like to compete. I usually make everything I do a competition, especially if I am with someone else, like when I'm at the gym, I need to feel like I'm lifting heavy enough to compete with the other people in there. I talked about this before kinda, about how I am constantly either winning or losing, and mostly it's with Ben. I like to feel "better" than him which is just plain awful to be honest. It's not something I'm proud of obviously.

5. I struggle with social anxiety. Actually, my biggest regret in life was when I didn't go to Ben's graduation party because I was too scared. Yep, I'm pathetic. I sat in his room all day because my anxiety was out of control. I couldn't dare face all of the people that were there. I'm still embarrassed by it to this day.

6. My dream involves cupcakes. I want to open a {healthy}cupcake bakery mixed with an art gallery one day. It's a long road to get to but it's my dream job so I'll make it happen one way or the other! 

7. I'm a quote hog. I have close to 100 pages of quotes stored on my computer and it gets longer every day. I am in love with inspiring quotes and sayings and never want to forget them so I write them all down! It's nice to go back and look them over on days when I need some extra positive help. 

And my nominees are...

Cara @ Inspiring, Creating, Changing

Haley @ Health Freak College Girl

Alexandra @The Freckled Lifter

Jenny @ Peanut Butter and Jenny

Shannon @ Healthiful Balance

Tessa @ Amazing Asset

Kat @ A dash of Fairy Dust

Cheryl @ Happy is the New Healthy

Tara @ Sweat Like A Pig

Naomi @ One Fit Foodie

CJ @ Healthy, Happy, Whole

Kaila @ Healthy Helper

These are some very lovely gals so make sure you check them out!!

Hope you're all having an amazing Friday, I couldn't be more happy <3

Kip Moore-Drive Me Crazy

10 comments:

  1. i'll open that bakery with you!! it's secretly one of my ambitions as well, and people always tell me i should go for it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes please! My fiance always tells me to go for it so I am! <3

      Delete
  2. good luck with your cupcake dream ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh,thank you for th nominee,Tayla! <3
    I can relate to #2 very well - I'm awesome at giving advice to others,but I myself can barely take it. I also can reflect super good on my problems and what I need to change,but really doing it in the end - not so great... But hey,we're working on that,right? :)
    Aaaaand I'd like to open that bakery woth you as well! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're Welcome!Yeah same here with the reflecting on problems but not doing anything to make the changes, but we're all working on it!!
      Yay we're all opening a bakery!! haha<3

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the nomination!

    I'm super competitive too. It's not good sometimes haha. I just can't help it! No matter what it is, I must win.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really competitive too (in games for example). Especially when it's against guys -- the victory is always sweeter for some reason when it's against them. ;)

    ReplyDelete