Cara was so incredibly nice to nominate me for one of her reader appreciation awards! She's amazing and so wonderful<3 Thanks girl!
Here are the rules!
1. Include the award logo somewhere in your blog.
2. Answer these 10 questions, below, for fun if you want to.
3. Nominate 10 to 12 blogs you enjoy. Or you pick the number.
4. Pay the love forward and provide your nominee’s link in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to participate.
5. Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you.
1. What is your favorite color? Oh god, this is so hard. I hate leaving other colors out by choosing just one. I would have to say lime green because every time I see something this color I point it out to Ben..."OMG my favorite color, look!" He must get so annoyed haha.
2. What is your favorite animal? Dog. Straight up best animal ever. Well gold retrievers to be specific. Okay, my dog Marlin is my favorite animal ever. Love you buddy!
3. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Sparkling water. Although it makes my stomach look like I'm pregnant, it's worth the yummy goodness!
4. Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter? Facebook. I'm not really a fan on either but I use facebook for more of a positive uplift and self-love atmosphere. I don't see my friends posts because honestly, I don't care that you just went to wal-mart and got cigarettes. I see posts from these lovely people: Christie Inge, Real Beauty Is, Sacred Self, and You Are Enough just to name a few.
5. What is your favorite pattern? Anything paisley.
6. Do you prefer giving or getting presents? Giving. I love making cards and homemade things for people and I love the look on their faces when they like what I did for them. It's an awesome feeling!
7. What is your favorite number? 21. I always wished I was 21 when I was younger because I thought everything would be wonderful at that age haha.
8. What is your favorite day of the week? Saturday. It's hiking day, except for today. Ben's going to Zac Brown tonight and I'm totally jealous. Poop.
9. What is your favorite flower? Daisies.
10. What is your passion? I wish I could tell you but I'm still trying to figure this one out. I love art and incorporating inspiring quotes into my collages but I don't know haha.