Monday, June 18, 2012

Awesome Foods {and} Lobster Legs

Morning!!
A couple of months ago I received a package in the mail from Enjoy Life Foods...this is what it contained...


Mega Chunks and Double Chocolate Crunch Granola

How awesome is that? I mean, chocolate granola! If you love chocolate like me, you'd be just as excited! I put off trying everything in an attempt to save all the goodness, but the chunks were gone only a week after I opened them. 

I put them in my night time snack every day, mixed with yogurt and chia seeds, they were wonderful. My mom also had a couple handfuls when I wasn't looking haha!

Just this past week I finally opened the granola. I'm not the biggest granola fan but after eating some this amazingness, I am hooked! 

Again, I added it to my yogurt and it was heavenly. I also tried some just plain and it was the.best.granola.I've.ever.had! You can't go wrong when you add chocolate to something...it'll always be awesome!


I love this company because they just have such a variety of products and they're gluten free. They chocolate chunks that I tried were dairy, nut and soy free which is sweet! The granola is vegan and kosher and is packed with vitamins too!! 

If you check out their website you can find tons of recipes featuring all of their products!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Another awesome company that I love is Raw One...they sent me samples of their flax crackers, biscottis, and their grawnola!

The flax crackers are amazing! I'm not joking, they were so great...really light and full of flavor and perfect in yogurt or by themselves! 

I tried one of the biscottis and loved it too! I had it along with my breakfast..yum! I'm trying to save them because they were so good. 

I actually have yet to try the grawnola but I'm guessing it's amazing too!

You should really check out their website for flavors and stuff, plus they are such a great company. I love their passions: 

  • Delivering nutrition through culinary excellence
  • Promoting optimal health and well-being
  • Community outreach and involvement
  • Sharing of information
  • Love for the sake of loving
They explain more about why raw foods are so good for you which I love because I like knowing how my food is helping my body!

Check them out here!

------------------------------------------------------


On a completely unrelated note, I went to kayaking with my Dad yesterday for Father's Day and got burnt to a crisp...my legs and arms are still burning...wah!

I had a good time though which was nice...I wrote a post on the Libero Network about me and my Dad if you wanna check it out!
-------
I'll leave you with my favorite song at the moment!

Zac Brown Band-Jolene

1 comment:

  1. I love that granola! And those biscotti sounds great too :)

    I seriously love all your music choices. SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete