Thursday, February 16, 2012

so since i've been in syracuse with ben my stomach has been hurting non-stop....it's like that nervous weird-like shit feeling and it wont go away...it sucks because it effects everything i do and makes me feel poopy if you know what i mean..i think it has to do with being around all these people again, because at home my stomach hasn't hurt pretty much at all. people my own age make me nervous as hell, especially girls. i always feel like everyone's better than me and that they're all looking at me and judging me and talking about me, which probably is the farthest from the truth but you know....

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I'm so sorry you havent been feeling so great! I totally know that feeling, it sucks.
    They're not better than you. You're so special and loved so please keep your head up! Them judging you makes THEM bad people.
    I go through this almost every single day, the people at my school can be so cruel.

    They're goal is probably to make you feel bad and to bring you down. It's working, right? Dont let them get away with it, show them that YOU are the bigger person and try not to let it bother you. <3

    ReplyDelete