Sunday, February 26, 2012

New to Me Prodcuts

I bought a couple new things at the store today:

I haven't had this is a long time and thought I should give it another try:)

I finally just bought this even though ED was screaming at me not to...I showed him!


I also searched the health food store in town for some good protein powder and come to find out there are like over 10 different kinds! I was so overwhelmed that I just got a bunch of sample packets so I could find one I liked.





I tried the Raw Protein one and it was horrible...maybe cause I put it in water but it had no flavor at all...I'm interested to see which one is the best. Since I've been more into lifting and working out I need to add more protein to my diet. I remember trying some of Ben's protein powder a while back and thinking it was gross so I needed to find something both better tasting and healthier. 

Also, this morning I made plans with an old friend to go to dinner, thinking it would be nice to get out and do something different but then half way through the day I realized I really didn't want to go. I wasn't really that nervous about the food aspect of it (although ED did seem angry), but it was more the fact that I didn't want to spend money! And also the fact that this old friend isn't someone I necessarily trust so I never know what to talk about with her...she tells me like her whole life story and everything that is going on for her and then she expects me to do the same but I don't really like telling people all the details about my life, especially if I don't trust them...I don't know what to do really haha...we'll see I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment