Saturday, February 25, 2012

I recently read a quote that went something like this, "The choices you make today will affect you for the rest of your life."


It got me thinking (which I seem to always be doing too much of) and although I never really understood this it's so true. I have made some stupid choices in the past and they have all affected my life that I have now so obviously the choices I make today are going to affect my future self down the road. It's easier to think about this in terms of ED. The choices that I make today related to ED will ultimately shape how things will be later, such as if I will be able to have kids or not (this is huge for me as I really want to be a mom). I don't know if I'm making any sense at all but it's clear to me now...I need to start thinking about making better choices so that when my future self looks back she will thank me. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment