- be more patient with myself and others.
- love myself more.
- stop being so jealous of others.
- stop comparing myself to others.
- be more nice.
i mean these actually can't really count for resolutions because it's basically just a list of things i wish i could do, not really goals...well, i guess they're like lifetime goals haha. i think it's kinda weird too though that every one makes such a big deal about new year resolutions anyhow because in reality, you don't need a new year to be able to make changes...you have every second of every day to start again and make resolutions and goals.
any who, i do have one, okay maybe two things i could work on that aren't so difficult:
- make a list of positive things, or things that made me smile at the end of every day.
- take time to do The Work of Byron Katie every day, at least one belief or issue.
alright so let's get to it!