Monday, August 13, 2012

Hey it's Okay...

So...a lot of people have been doing these sorts of posts so I figured I'd join. Warning, this post may be overly negative.

Hey it's okay...

...to do absolutely nothing on a Sunday. I tried going for a walk, but even that turned out to be a bad idea.

...to cry for the whole day straight. I was a reck yesterday and now I'm paying for it with my red and swollen eyes.

...to get so frustrated at my new car that I just want to run it into the woods. I just want to be able to drive a damn standard.


...to want to go home. I want my home back, and the mountains, and my best friend.

...to get upset when others are better than you. There always seems to be something someone does better than me and I can't stand it.

...to want my mom. I just want to have my mom be here when I need her. Phone calls just don't do justice.


...to watch the weirdest movie ever...and like it. On a whim I chose to watch Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and I wasn't sure what was going on at all but hey it was good.

...to wish sometimes my memory was erased. There's some things I wish I could forget. Actually make that many things.

...to want to call in sick to work. Sitting in bed all day being poopy seems a hell of a lot better than cleaning at the moment.

...to be negative. It's been a long time and it's needed. I think.

...to want to just be a kid again. Responsibilities and feelings suck.

...to be sorry. Sorry for this post.

1 comment:

  1. Aw,Tayle,you don't need to apologize for ANYTHING,really... It's actually really good that you sort of "write out" your emotions here instead of trying to deal with them on your own because that's just so darn hard sometimes... Also,you don't even need to try doing that as we're all here for you and wanting to help!
    So,this being sad,you're right - it's okay to be negative sometimes. I've been struggling a lot lately,too,and yeah,my pessimism couldn't be denied... BUT it is important to remember that at some point,it's time to stop and start fighting again. Facing fears. Challenging yourself. And trying new things - like driving a manual car,for example! And girl,you can believe I've had problems with that as well at first... But it DOES get better,trust me! I would have the same problems with an automatic,I guess,but if I had to drive one,I'd need to learn it - no option available,you know?
    Anyhoo,only because things are not going as great as you would wish them to go,that doesn't mean the end of the world. Tomorrow's a new day,and who knows,maybe it's gonna be a great one? :)
    I am thinking of you,hang in there,dearest - you can do it!

    ReplyDelete