Monday, August 6, 2012

Changes are a Coming

Things I'm looking forward to when we move to our new apartment:


1. Ocean State Job Lot - Okay okay I know what you're thinking...CHEAPO! haha yes it's true, but they have good stuff there sometimes and when money is tight it's great right? mmmhm.


2. YMCA being within walking distance from our apartment. Can I get a wootwoot? Okay maybe not. But really, this is just fabulous.


3. Finally having our own place. No explanation needed. It's about time.

4. Being able to make dinner and actually cook. I miss having my own kitchen and being able to cook whatever I want/need so this will be nice.


5. New health food store! I love health food stores duh!


Things I may or may not be looking forward to:


1. Spending my own money. No explanation needed. 


2. Trying to find another decent job. It was hard enough trying to find the one I have, now I have to do it all over again. wah. 

3. Being on our own. Yes, it's exciting, but scary at the same time. 


4. Paying bills. Again, no explanation needed. 


5. The fact that Ben will be in school again. I hate when we're too busy to do anything but homework. Oh well, that's life I guess. 

Now that I think of it, I should have ended with the positives...

Oh well. 

2 comments:

  1. oh gosh can i relate to this. I love all the first things and hate the last. being on my own and realizing this is now my life where I pay my own bills and such is such a rude awakening. Gah stressful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,I can understand your thoughts so well here,even if I don't live on my own actually! I've been thinking about moving out often recently and calculated a lot,but in the end,it's just not possible at the moment. However,I hope that someday,I'll be able to afford an own flat because I really need to get out of here for sure... I'm driving crazy.
    Anyhoo - good luck!

    ReplyDelete