Thursday, May 10, 2012

...better late than never...

Hello!

Sorry for the lack of wiaw post...I had it all written and ready to post and then blogger somehow lost the damn thing...like what the hell? I was so pissed. 

Oh wells, it's all good because my baby is home!! 

Two seven hour drives later and he's home for good...thank god. Missing someone is hard shit.

Since I didn't get out a post for Wednesday...I'll share some photos of food I'm been trying as of late...


I found this wonderful stuff at wal-mart on sale and couldn't pass it up. It's like maple syrup flavored almond butter and it's the best thing in the world. 


Recent breakfast of yogurt, trail mix, lemon stevia, bee pollen, and chia seeds.


Nicole and I made these matcha green tea cupcakes with clementine icing on Sunday! 


I received a nice package from SunRidge Farms and loved this trail mix! It's already gone...


I found this gum at a CD store and had to buy it...happy gum for your crappy life...I love it!


Recent lunch of salad with tuna, tobouli, hummus and mustard.


A package of PB2 and PB2 chocolate arrived last week and I was ecstatic...I have to say, though, it's not as great as regular peanut butter...but it's pretty good! 


Tried this the other day from NutriBiotic...it wasn't too bad. It would have been better if I had added a banana or something to the mix but any kind of protein is good!


I went for a nice run on Monday near the ocean...I felt so strong, it was awesome. 


The pile of snacks I brought for the car ride...unfortunately I failed on the eating part of the trip...sitting down for seven hours and no exercise really got to my brain and I had a really difficult time eating what I needed to....    


Kobucha squash will never get old...really, I've been having it every single day and now even for breakfast and lunch...I'm addicted. 


I tried this SciVation xtend energy powder and it's awesome...tastes amazing and gives me awesome energy!


I'm so excited for Ben to be home...I've just been hanging around with him, doing nothing really haha. Today we got up at 11am, which I never do! It was so nice though. We went for a nice run together and he played me some guitar and then we went to Starbucks for more half priced frapps! Oh so good!

That's all for now! 

Hope you're all having an awesome week!! 
I'll leave you with some pins from pinterest :)





2 comments: