Tuesday, August 2, 2011

"Life is complicated, unpredictable, and often scary. It is not always possible to control your life, but you can control what you eat. A heavy-handed domination over what goes onto your fork or spoon can create the comfortable illusion that your life is no longer in danger of veering from the plan."


This is a quote from skwigg.com that my fiance (I will explain this later!) found when he was worried about me. I felt like this struck a chord in me basically because it just sounds so right on about some of the underlying stuff for me. I think that if I can as least control what's going into my body and how much exercise I get, that the things in life that I can't control won't bother me as much. It doesn't really work very well, though...

No comments:

Post a Comment