Friday, September 2, 2011

it's funny how different people think about what is healthy and what is not. i met with the chef today at lemoyne to talk about how he can help me find foods that i like and i got into saying how i didn't eat high fructose corn syrup and he was all over that. he tried to convince me that corn syrup was actually healthy in that it's from corn. haha. i didn't argue but i know inside that high fructose corn syrup is not healthy for you. so anyways after he told me all these things and showed me the food they have i basically figured out that i just don't want to eat in the dinning hall. it's that simple. i don't like to go there and my excuse is that i can't find anything there(which isn't true), but whatever..so i want to isolate in my room and eat my food, so be it. at least for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment